GOVERNMENT FO NAGALAND
ESTABLISHMENT BRANCH & (ROP : CELL)
No.FIN/ROP/REL-8/87 Dated Kohima, the 21st November, 2005.
Sub:- PAYMENT OF DEARNESS RELIEF TO NAGALAND GOVERNMENT PENSIONERS/FAMILY PENSIONERS.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department O.M. No.FIN/ROP/REL-8/87 dated 4-7-2005 and to say that the Governor is pleased to sanction Dearness Relief to the Nagaland Government Pensioners and Family Pensioners, to compensate them for rise in cost of living beyond average CPI 608, at the following revised rates in supersession of the rates sanctioned earlier w.e.f. 01-07-2005.
(I) From the existing rate of 67% to 71% of Basic Pension (BP)/Family Pension (FP) per month.
2. Payment of Dearness Relief involving a fraction of a rupee shall be rounded off to the next higher rupee.
3. Other provisions governing Dearness Relief to the pensioners such as regulation of Dearness Relief during re-employment, regulation of Dearness Relief where more than one pension is drawn, etc. will remain unchanged.
4. Authorized Public Sector Banks, Treasuries / Sub-Treasuries are requested to arrange Payment of relief to the pensioners on the basis of the above instructions.
5. The Accountant General, Nagaland, Kohima may please circulate this O.M. to all State Accountants General so that the Nagaland Government Pensioners drawing pension under their jurisdiction may be authorized payment of this relief at the earliest.
H.K. KHULU, IAS
Memo No.FIN/ROP/REL-8/87 Dated Kohima, the 21st November, 2005.
Copy to :-
1. The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India, Department of Government of Bank Accounts, Central Office, Government Accounts/ National Banks Section, C-7 Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051, (along with 65 copies).
2. The Accountant General, Nagaland, Kohima with 2500 copies for authorization.
3. The Addl. Chief Secretaries / Commissioner & Secretaries / Principal Secretaries/Secretaries / Additional Secretaries to the Government of Nagaland.
4. All Head of Department.
5. The Director, Treasuries & Accounts, Nagaland, Kohima.
6. All Treasuries / Sub-Treasuries.
7. Nagaland Houses, New Delhi / Kolkata / Shillong / Guwahati.
8. The President, Nagaland Pensioners Association, Old Secretariat Complex, Kohima.
9. The S.I.O, NIC, Secretariat with a request to post this in the Government of Nagaland Website.
Officer-on-Special Duty (Finance)